VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES IN THE LIBRARY
Some of the volunteer jobs available at the East Bonner County Library District:
- Shelf reading (checking each book to make sure it is in the proper place).
- Placing returned materials back on the shelves so they are ready to be checked out again.
- Assisting the Youth Services Librarian in preparing programs for pre-school aged children and youth.
- Clerical & other jobs such as sorting donated magazines or recycling newspapers.
- Assist in preparing new library materials for circulation and mend damaged books and magazines.
- Tutoring students of all ages and/or needs.
We appreciate your interest in the library and your desire to participate in our volunteer program.
Check the listings below to sign up directly through VolunteerMatch
Or, complete the volunteer application form below, and check off the jobs you would be most interested in performing, and for which you feel you qualify. When we have a task that can be done by a volunteer with your qualifications, you will be contacted and interviewed for the position. (Volunteer applications are kept for one year.)
For questions, please call (208) 263-6930 ext. 301